- This course is appropriate for students who are studying Principles of Business at secondary level, particularly Form 4.
- Students will learn about the nature of business, organizational structure, establishing a business, legal aspects of business, marketing and production and will be guided using notes, videos, and practice exercises with immediate feedback.
- The course is teacher-guided and will be open from September 2023 – December 2023. Weekly meetings will be held online as well as students may choose to attend scheduled in-person events.
- The student’s final mark will be the average of all graded activities and parents may login to review and monitor students’ progress throughout the course.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
Billing and Payment
- The course price is EC$270, payable in 1, 2 or 3 monthly installments.
- A sign-up fee of EC$25 will also be charged at the time of sign-up.
- Course fees are due on the 1last day of each month.
- Payments must be made using a credit/debit card.