- This course is appropriate for students who are studying Biology at secondary level, particularly Form 4.
- The course begins with revision of introductory topics such as ecology, cells, osmosis, and diffusion then focuses mainly on nutrition, photosynthesis, digestion, cellular respiration, transport in plants and animals and excretion and will be facilitated using notes, videos, and practice exercises with immediate feedback.
- The course is teacher-guided and will be open from September 2023 – December 2023. Weekly meetings will be held online as well as students may choose to attend scheduled in-person events.
- The student’s final mark will be the average of all graded activities and parents may login to review and monitor students’ progress throughout the course.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
Billing and Payment
- The course price is EC$270, payable in 1, 2 or 3 monthly installments.
- A sign-up fee of EC$25 will also be charged at the time of sign-up.
- Course fees are due on the last day of each month.
- Payments must be made using a credit/debit card.