- This course is appropriate for secondary school students who are in Form 3.
- There are two sections dedicated to English and Mathematics which include notes, videos, and practice exercises with immediate feedback.
- The course is teacher-guided and will be open from September 2023 – December 2023. Weekly meetings will be held online as well as students may choose to attend scheduled in-person events.
- The student’s final mark will be the average of all graded activities and parents may login to review and monitor students’ progress throughout the course.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
Billing and Payment
- The course price is EC$270, payable in 1, 2 or 3 monthly installments.
- A sign-up fee of EC$25 will also be charged at the time of sign-up.
- Course fees are due on the last day of each month.
- Payments must be made using a credit/debit card.