This course is currently closed
- This course is appropriate for students who are studying Principles of Accounts at secondary level, particularly Form 4.
- Students will learn about the classified balance sheet, original books of entry, ledgers, the trial balance and how to prepare and analyze financial statements and will be guided using notes, videos, and practice exercises with immediate feedback.
- The course is teacher-guided and will be open from September 2023 – December 2023. Weekly meetings will be held online as well as students may choose to attend scheduled in-person events.
- The student’s final mark will be the average of all graded activities and parents may login to review and monitor students’ progress throughout the course.
- A digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
Billing and Payment
- The course price is EC$270, payable in 1, 2 or 3 monthly installments.
- A sign-up fee of EC$25 will also be charged at the time of sign-up.
- Course fees will be charged on the last day of each month.
- Payments must be made using a credit/debit card.